Moved to new windows 10 computer and I need my license key

I have changed laptops and I can’t locate where my license key is. How do I get hold of that so I can move from the trial license I had to go with on the new laptop?

Hello @ajacp

We have just resent your order fulfillment via a separate email. It will contain both the download link to the latest installer as well as your license key. Thanks!

I have the same issue, How do I contact you to get my key?

Hi @lasseigne

I’ve just resent your order fulfillment email. It will contain the latest installer as well as your license key. Thanks!

I also have a new laptop and when I installed codebook it wants a license key, I can’t find that info.
I would appreciate help with this. Hate to purchase again but can’t live without it.

Hi @donnar41

I’ve just resent your order fulfillment email which should contain your license key and a link to download the latest version of Codebook. Let us know if you received it alright, are able to install it, and if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Micah

I now have the codebook app on my laptop but I can’t synch with my phone. Instead of listener port # open in the lower left hand corner it says successful authentication.

Hi @donnar41

When you visit File -> Preferences are you able to select the Desktop WiFi sync option?

During the installation process it prompts you to select which options you’d like to include and perhaps WiFi wasn’t selected? If so it should be an easy enough fix.

Here are the steps to “Modify” your installation to include the WiFi sync option:

1. Close and exit Codebook if it’s running.
  2. Visit Add/Remove Programs, find Codebook and select “Change”
  3. It should bring the installer up, you’ll want to click “Next” then “Modify”
  4. Initially your next screen will most likely look like this, notice the red ‘X’ next to “Local WiFi”
    We’ll want to click on the ‘X’ and select “Will be installed on local hard drive” At which point your installation window should look like this:
    Continue through the installer as regular, and open Codebook once it’s complete.
  5. Go to File -> Preferences again and click on “Desktop Wifi” for sync preference and attempt to sync again.

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you and if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Micah

There was no red X on the tree but I went ahead and reinstalled. It shows the listener port on and desktop wifi but my synch fails.

Hi @donnar41

We’ve create a post for troubleshooting WiFi sync: Troubleshooting WiFi Sync

Would you mind please contacting us at support@zetetic.net so we can assist you in troubleshooting your specific situation?

Cheers,
Micah

Same issue here.

I have been using Codebook faithfully and it is integral part of my daily activity.
I just upgraded my computer to a new Windows 10 desktop, but I cannot locate the license key.

Can someone send it to me again?

I would appreciate it greatly.

Hello @Rina

We were unable to locate your order by email address. Would you contact us directly at support@zetetic.net with your original order number, or an alternative email address you may have used for the transaction? Thanks!

I have moved from windows 8 to windows 10 and need to reinstall application codebook again. Can you please resend me license details please

Hello @Khabut

I have just resent your order fulfillment which will contain your license key and instructions for downloading the latest Codebook for Windows installer. Thanks!

I have just moved to a new PC and need to get my license key to add codebook. Do you know how I can get my key as well as how to download on my PC?

Hi @curtcalder

I have just resent your order fulfillment which will contain instructions for downloading the latest installer, along with your license key. Thanks!

Same issue. Can’t find license for Windows.

@jaya

I have just resent your order fulfillment which will contain instructions for downloading the latest installer, along with your license key. Thanks!