Multiple devices

Hi @5k9h63

Thank you for using Codebook and posting.

I have it on my iphone but would like to have it on my wife’s iphone as well as my PC

The Codebook for iOS purchase is tied to your Apple ID, so you would need to purchase it once for each Apple ID you’d like to use it with (although you can use it on multiple devices that use the same Apple ID i.e. and iPhone and an iPad)

Apple also provides a program called Family Sharing, which may be of interest. This would allow you and your wife to share iTunes purchases, App Store purchases (Codebook for example), etc. Apple has more information on the program and how to set it up located here: Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

The Codebook for Desktop license allows installation on up to 4 PC’s for the same platform (i.e. if you purchase a Codebook for Windows license you can install it on 4 different Windows PC’s).

All syncing to the same data and using the same password.

So to setup syncing between all your devices, you’re going to want to set them up with the same master password, and sync them to the same remote (either all syncing to the same Dropbox account, Google Drive account, or same Desktop through WiFi). There’s more information about syncing here: Getting Started with Sync

Please let me know if you have any further questions, or run into any issues along the way. Thanks!

Cheers,
Micah