Can not begin a transaction when you are already in a transaction

I have an issue after upgrading from Cipher 4.1 to 4.3 when I run SQLLite commands in multiple Asyn
db.RunInTransaction it throws the error below. This has only occurred after the upgrade. I have reverted back to 4.1.
Has anyone else come across this?

Can not begin a transaction when you are already in a transaction

Hi @sammacdougall

Thanks for reaching out, we have just replied to your private support ticket. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Nick,

I am really confused here where I am meant to acquire the response for this.
I click the view topic button it takes me to the zetetec site which says

Thanks for reaching out, we have just replied to your private support ticket. We look forward to hearing from you.

I have another email through my work
sam.macdougall@manad.com.au
that I have also asked this question

You sent this back
Your request (#113844) has been updated. Reply to this email or click the link below:
https://zetetic.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/113844

When I click this link it takes me to log in but I can not log in and when I ask to get a reset password nothing is sent to the at email so it may not exist.

I think the issue here is I have been given this project to work on with cipher already implemented (but not implemented correctly in the project) and I was not handed over the full information or login details at any point when I took over. I do not think I have been set up correctly in regards to the email.
The Company I work for is Management Advantage and I have had to ask for them in the past to acquire the latest Cipher packages. I can not seem to acquire them myself.

What steps do I need to take so I can get the correct support channels and be able to download the latest commercial packages.

Kind regards,

Sam

Hi @sammacdougall

We utilize the SQLCipher discuss site for our public community forum. For customers who have purchased commercial licenses, we provide private, prioritized support via email through support@zetetic.net.

With the email that you received from ZenDesk, our private support ticketing system, our responses are printed below the ZenDesk header displayed at the top. Would you mind reviewing our response at the bottom, and then replying to that email for private support? Thanks!