Issue with Mobile Lenovo K3

Hello

I was compiling my application in android in the mobile Lenovo K3 Note – aio_otfp with the library compile ‘net.zetetic:android-database-sqlcipher:3.4.0@aar’ and had the following problem.
I compile my app in android emulator the marshmallow and lollipop for 64 bit and not had problems.

appreciate some suggestions.

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/xxx/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/xxx/lib/arm64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64]]] couldn’t find "libstlport_shared.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:366)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:989)
at net.sqlcipher.database.SQLiteDatabase.loadLibs(SQLiteDatabase.java:173)
at net.sqlcipher.database.SQLiteDatabase.loadLibs(SQLiteDatabase.java:169)

Hello @dverdugo

SQLCipher for Android does not include 64 bit support at this time, the details surrounding this and how to resolve it are addressed here:

Regard,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I have a question because I used the previous version and I need to emigrate to the new version for the problem in the mobile “Lenovo”.
I removed the folders JniLibs with de subfolders armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86 with file libdatabase_sqlcipher.so, libsqlcipher_android.so, libstlport_shared.so, then the folder “asset” with the file icudt46l.zip and the file sqlcipher.jar from libs folder.

when I removed all this files, incorporte compile ‘net.zetetic:android-database-sqlcipher:3.4.0@aar’ and I will incorporate the code split in glade.builde. Is this the correct procedure?

android {

splits {
abi {
enable true
reset()
include ‘x86’, ‘armeabi-v7a’, 'mips’
universalApk true
}
}
}

waiting for your reply. Grateful.

Dverdugo

Hi @dverdugo

It sounds as if you are migrating from an older distribution to the AAR package. If so, it is correct that you will want to remove the files you listed, however with regard to your splits section, I noticed you are including mips which is not a supported platform by SQLCipher for Android and would cause an error.

REgard

Ok ,Thank you very much .
The split correct in grande.buiild is :
splits {
abi {
enable true
reset()
include ‘x86’, ‘armeabi’, 'armeabi-v7a’
universalApk true
}
}

Is this the correct?

waiting for your reply. Grateful.

Dverdugo

Hello @dverdugo

Yes, those are the correct supported platforms at this time.

Regard

Ok ,Thank you!!!

Dear
if I have no other native library, it is not necessary to make the split? for 64 bit work fine

Dverdugo

Dear

Divide the apk in armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, this allowed to work without problem on 64 bit in galaxy s7.

Thank you very much!!

regards

dverdugo

Hi @dverdugo

I’m glad to hear that worked for you, take care!