New Win 10 computer, need to reinstall

Old computer died, just got a new Win 10 computer and need my license key.

Thanks!

Hello @Brum

Thank you for your support of Codebook. I have just resent your order fulfillment information via a separate email. It will contain instructions for downloading the latest installer package, and your license key. Thanks!

I have similar problem. Got a new computer with Windows 10. How do I reinstall my codebook on PC? I have codebook on iPad & iPhone. I really rely on it & would appreciate your help.

I had to get something from Zetetic directly… Here’s the email I
received from them…

“Thank you for your support of Codebook. I have just resent your order
fulfillment information via a separate email. It will contain instructions
for downloading the latest installer package, and your license key. Thanks!”

Good luck.

Thank you for such a quick response! :sunglasses::grinning:
I will await the e-mail.

Hi @scsuber

I have just resent your order fulfillment for Codebook for Windows. It will contain both a link to download the latest installer, and your license key. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Thank you. I was able to download & access on my new computer, Unfortunately I also need to reinstall on Mr Esher’s computer (I have a new computer & he has taken over mine) & this does not work on his? Do I need a new code? When I downloaded to Mr Esher’s computer it will not accept his sign in. I’m not sure which e-mail was used when his Codebook was purchased. It could be m........r@yahoo.com, s...........e@yahoo.com or s....8@yahoo.com. Mr Esher is an attorney & heavily relies on Codebook.

Great app! We’ve both had it for a few years with never a problem until now.

Please respond as soon as possible,

Suzanne

Hello @scsuber

I have replied to you directly via our support email (support@zetetic.net) and look forward to your response once you have the opportunity. Thanks!

I cannot help you. You need to contact Zetetic direct.