SQLCipher pod installation issue

Hi I am implementing Salesforce SDK while installing $pod install in XCode project I am getting error. Can someone look in to the issue and help me in resolving it.

$pod install

Analyzing dependencies
Downloading dependencies
Installing FMDB (2.7.5)
Installing MobileSync (8.3.0)
Installing SQLCipher (4.4.1)
[!] /bin/bash -c
set -e
./configure --enable-tempstore=yes --with-crypto-lib=commoncrypto CFLAGS="-DSQLITE_HAS_CODEC -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=2 -DSQLITE_SOUNDEX -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE -DSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE -DSQLITE_ENABLE_STAT3 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_STAT4 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA -DSQLITE_ENABLE_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT -DSQLITE_ENABLE_LOAD_EXTENSION -DSQLITE_ENABLE_UNLOCK_NOTIFY -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4_UNICODE61 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_JSON1 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS5 -DHAVE_USLEEP=1 -DSQLITE_MAX_VARIABLE_NUMBER=99999"; make sqlite3.c

/bin/bash: ./configure: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Hello @nagnl - thanks for getting in touch. We have verified that the latest SQLCipher pod is installable without issues on multiple systems. The error you are running into may be either environmental (i.e. a problem with your computer), or could be an issue with the way it is installed with the SDK. Either way, you should raise this issue with Salesforce developer support. We do not provide direct support for the Salesforce SDK project.