Sqlite3.c resolveP2Values receive SIGSEGV on iOS 10.3.1

屏幕快照 2017-05-08 下午7.25.23 1

iOS system:10.3.1
memory: 347.0390625MB (17%)
disk: 26334.6875MB (42%)

Hi @dujiazzj

What version of SQLCipher are you using? The version can be located by executing the following SQL command:

PRAGMA cipher_version;

Are you using a commercial edition of SQLCipher, or sourcing the library elsewhere? Finally, are you able to prepare a small reproducible example of the behavior you are seeing? Thanks!

Thanks for your reply! I use SQLCipher with cocoapods,the version is FMDB/SQLCipher (= 2.6.2). The SQLCipher that I used is free. But if need I will use a commercial edition of SQLCipher. I can’t reproduce this problem. Probability of this crash is below 0.1%.Thanks

Hello @dujiazzj unfortunately this probably isn’t enough information to troubleshoot this issue. First, 2.6.2 isn’t a SQLCipher version, could you report back the value of PRAGMA cipher_version as @developernotes requested? Second, can you provide any information about what statement is executing at the time of the crash? Finally, sing you mention that the issue is not reliably reproducible, are you using the database from multiple threads in your application?

Thanks for your reply @sjlombardo. The SQLCipher version is 3.4.0 that define in the header file.The Sqlite operation is thread-safe.I use the sqlite cipher by FMDB which is a famous iOS DB framework.

Hi @dujiazzj

As @sjlombardo mentioned, what you have reported is not enough information to troubleshoot the issue. Would you share what type of queries you are executing that cause the behavior you are seeing?

@dujiazzj It might also be worthwhile to update to the latest version of SQLCipher

Dear friend, I have encountered the same problem recently. Can you find a solution?

@Michael

Would you please answer the questions my colleague asked earlier in the thread:

1 Like

Hello this is our version number

• FMDB/SQLCipher (~> 2.5)
  • SQLCipher (4.4.0)

I’m sorry I can’t provide you with a demo.

Hello, is the version wrong?

@Michael

SQLCipher 4.4.0 is the latest version. Unfortunately without additional information or a reproducible demo we can’t provide any further insight as to what could be causing this issue.