Building the system.data.sqlite ADO net

Hi

I’m working on a project which involves use of System.Data.SQLite.dll which is a quite old, and I’m trying to build
recent version. The path which I’m trying to go is to use https://system.data.sqlite.org/ project and to take amalgamation from sqlcipher. I’m not sure whether this could work in this way. Since you offering commercial support I suspect that you are willing to give a full support how to do this, but I would appreciate if you could give me some hints so that I could try. Eventually we know how to find a solution :).

Thanks in advanced!

Aleksandar.

Hello @alkos - thanks for your interest in SQLCipher! It is technically possible to build System.Data.SQLite with SQLCipher, however, it can be quite technically challenging. Therefore it is not a scenario we provide assistance with under community edition support due to the complexity involved.

That said, if you’d like to safe some time and use a supported solution, we do sell a pre-build ADO.NET provider under our Commercial Edition platform. Please feel free to take a look at SQLCipher for Windows ADO.NET if you are interested.