Can't paste copied password from iOS to MacOs

My apologies if this has been covered already, but my search found no result here or on Google.
When I select the “Copy Password” option from I iOS app, I can paste it into iOS, but it won’t paste into MacOS Mojave. The only way it currently works is if I go into edit, copy the password as text, then paste into MacOS. Is this intentional or a bug?

Thank you.

Hi @tomas

Thanks for your support of Codebook and for posting to the discussion forums.

To clarify, are you referring to Handoff?

Codebook uses a private pasteboard by default which clears any contents after 2 minutes. This is to prevent accidental pasting of sensitive information copied from within Codebook. If you’d like to enable handoff, there is a preference which is disabled by default in Codebook for iOS. To turn it on go to [More] > Settings > Preferences > Enable Handoff (switch on). After which you should be able to use Handoff between your iPhone and your Mac.

Let me know if this does the trick for you. Thanks!

That was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for the incredibly fast response. I’ve been a user since the old Strip days and glad to see the app getting better by the year.

@tomas

Awesome. Glad I could help and thank you for the kind words.

Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions, issues or feedback.