Copyright and license for android-database-sqlcipher

1, From the following link, android-database-sqlcipher is licensed under BSD license. But when searching code, there is no BSD license notice in any file, but only apache-2.0 license. And there is not any copyright statement of ZETETIC LLC. This confuse me.
https://github.com/sqlcipher/android-database-sqlcipher/blob/master/SQLCIPHER_LICENSE
2, In here, it shows the Copyright (c) the Guardian Project. Is this a mistake? I think the copyright should be ZETETIC LLC.

Android Database SQLCipher (GitHub - sqlcipher/android-database-sqlcipher: Android SQLite API based on SQLCipher); All Versions; Distributed under the BSD 3-Clause license (android-database-sqlcipher/SQLCIPHER_LICENSE at master · sqlcipher/android-database-sqlcipher · GitHub); Copyright (c) the Guardian Project; This product includes software developed by the Guardian Project

Hello @cuixinye,

Thank you for your interest in SQLCipher, my apologizes for the confusion around the licensing. The listing from our site was a historical reference, however, Zetetic is the maintainer of the project. This has been corrected, and we have added The Guardian Project to our list of acknowledgments here for special contributions. Thanks!