Apologies if the solution is buried somewhere in another thread, or post. I could not find anything specific to this. I’m getting [Error: file is not a database].
- Downloaded sqlcipher to a PopOS installation. (3.15.2 //sqlcipher --version)
- Was successful in creating a new encrypted database. Could open, close and see results.
- Downloaded that database fie to MacOS (Catalina). (3.31.0 //sqlcipher --version)
- I opened the database and entered the “PRAGMA key” statement as the first input. Confirmation: “ok”.
- However, anything I do after that results in [Error: file is not a database].
Is this different versions that is causing the issue?