Installing on a Replacement iPhone

Folks,
I have a single purchased license for Codebook and am a Beta Tester to boot. I’m running Codebook on two Mac Desktops and was running on two iPhones. One iPhone was lost and was replaced. How do I get Codebook on the replacement iPhone or do I need o buy a new license for it?
Thanks.
Joe H.

Hi @jh0lland

Thanks for your support of Codebook and for posting on the discussion forum, although I’m sorry to hear about the lost iPhone.

Your Codebook for iOS purchase is associated with the Apple ID you initially used to purchase Codebook. So on your new device, you should be able to sign in with the same Apple ID, go to the App Store, search for Codebook Password Manager and download it again at no cost.

Once downloaded, you’ll need to restore from whatever sync method you use. I believe you’re already familiar with syncing, but here’s the link to the restore process for anyone else looking on: Recovering from Data Loss

Let me know if you’re able to get up and running again on your new iPhone and if you have any further questions along the way. Thanks!

Micah,
Thanks, that worked quite nicely. Good Tech Support is a big reason I have stayed with Strip/Codebook since I first found Strip for the Palm OS.

Take care an keep of the first class work.

Joe Holland

@jh0lland

Excellent. Glad I could help, and thank you for the kind words.

Have a good day!

Cheers,
Micah