Reinstall Strip on new hard drive

I had a working copy of Strip on a hard drive that died. I also have a copy on my iPHone 4s. I don’[t see anywhere on the website to download a new copy. And when I’ve tried to login using the password I use to open Strip on my laptop and iPhone, it’s not recognised. How do I get a new copy without having to pay again?

Hi @scourtneyuk

I just resent your order fulfillment via a separate email which will contain a link to download the latest version of STRIP along with your license key. Once you have that installed, you can restore the data from your iPhone using the these sync [1] instructions.

[1] https://discuss.zetetic.net/t/getting-started-with-sync

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate your quick response. I’ll do this tomorrow.
Susan

Hi
i was brought the licenses for one of my customer but the are facing problem in installation and find the keys.

there is any contact no. so i can contact with your guys directly.

Hello @irfan_siddiqui - Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please send us an email at support@zetetic.net, either with the order number, name, or email address that the order was placed under and we’ll resend your installation package and license key. Thanks!