New Computer - where can I download

Hi, I’ve got a new laptop but can not find where I can download the software to use on my new OS X. Are you able to point me to where I can download it?

Thanks

Hello @xtreme_air

I don’t show a purchase within our online store under your name or email address for STRIP for OS X. If you originally purchased STRIP for OS X via the Mac App Store you can login with your previous credentials and download the application again without charge.

Hi,
I don’t know what my previous account details were - however I have the
application on my iPhone, had it on my windows PC and I have the license
key.

Thanks

Hi @xtreme_air

Licenses for STRIP for OS X are sold separately from STRIP for Windows. Have you previously purchased a license for STRIP for OS X? If not, you can purchase a license here.

Assuming I have as I was using it on Mac air.

Hello @xtreme_air

Did you originally purchase STRIP for OS X through our website, or from the Apple App Store?

I also need assistance with the same issue. I have a new computer and need to download the desktop version. I was running Strip on Windows and my iPhone. I paid $10 over a year ago, however can’t find the email I used to create the account.

Hello @akanderson

I was not able to find your previous order based on the email address you have registered via Discuss. Could you contact us directly at support@zetetic.net regarding this?