INSERT command in existing table working
When I try to insert data in a table, I get an error code 23 SQLITE_AUTH.
This happens only when I enable encryption with sqlite3_key.
The insert command works fine otherwise with sqlite3.
- Create an iOS Xcode project in Swift
- integrate SqliteCipher following the official documentation of SQLCipher
- open the database following this code snippet
- create a table following this code snippet
- try to insert an entry in that table with this code snippet
SQLCipher version: 4.5.4