Sqlcipher build with yocto for AM335x fails

Hi
I have build linux kernel for AM335x using Yocto and is successfull. My next step is to include sqlcipher in the kernel
I use the [meta-webos] from link (GitHub - openwebos/meta-webos)
But as soon as I run bitbake , I get the following error. I will require help in integrating without error so that my application can start using the sqlcipher

appdev-426043@appdev426043:~/AM335x/prj/tisdk/build$ MACHINE=am335x-evm bitbake sqlcipher
WARNING: Layer meta-processor-sdk should set LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_meta-processor-sdk in its conf/layer.conf file to list the core layer names it is compatible with.
WARNING: Layer meta-processor-sdk should set LAYERSERIES_COMPAT_meta-processor-sdk in its conf/layer.conf file to list the core layer names it is compatible with.
Loading cache: 100% |###############################################################################################| Time: 0:00:00
Loaded 210 entries from dependency cache.
ERROR: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/webos-shutdownscripts/webos-shutdownscripts.bb: webos-shutdownscripts: You should inherit webos_machine_dep or webos_machine_impl_dep after webos_arch_indep to set PACKAGE_ARCH to MACHINE_ARCH
WARNING: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/novacomd/novacomd.bb: Exception during build_dependencies for DEPENDS
WARNING: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/novacomd/novacomd.bb: Error during finalise of /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/novacomd/novacomd.bb
ERROR: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/luna-systemui/luna-systemui.bb: luna-systemui: You should inherit webos_machine_dep or webos_machine_impl_dep after webos_arch_indep to set PACKAGE_ARCH to MACHINE_ARCH
ERROR: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/luna-sysmgr-ipc-messages/luna-sysmgr-ipc-messages.bb: luna-sysmgr-ipc-messages: You should inherit webos_machine_dep or webos_machine_impl_dep after webos_arch_indep to set PACKAGE_ARCH to MACHINE_ARCH
WARNING: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/luna-service2/luna-service2.bb: Exception during build_dependencies for do_configure
WARNING: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/luna-service2/luna-service2.bb: Error during finalise of /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/luna-service2/luna-service2.bb
ERROR: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/luna-applauncher/luna-applauncher.bb: luna-applauncher: You should inherit webos_machine_dep or webos_machine_impl_dep after webos_arch_indep to set PACKAGE_ARCH to MACHINE_ARCH
WARNING: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/glibcurl/glibcurl.bb: glibcurl: LICENSE value “MIT BSD” has an invalid format - license names must be separated by the following characters to indicate the license selection: &|()
ERROR: /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/core-apps/core-apps.bb: core-apps: You should inherit webos_machine_dep or webos_machine_impl_dep after webos_arch_indep to set PACKAGE_ARCH to MACHINE_ARCH
ERROR: ParseError at /home/appdev-426043/AM335x/prj/tisdk/sources/meta-webos-master/recipes-webos/qt4/qt4-webos.bb:25: Could not include required file recipes-qt/qt4/qt4_arch.inc

Summary: There were 7 WARNING messages shown.