As more and more sites support the use of passkeys aka webauthn/FIDO2 (e.g. Google, Windows Hello etc., Apple on all devices) I’m curious:
Are there any plans to support the use of this login method in future releases of Codebook?
- Passkeys—Microsoft, Apple, and Google’s password killer—are finally here on the Ars Technica site
- Does your current browser support WebAuthn? on the Crafted by Auth0 site
- Passkeys on the FIDO Alliance site
- Passwordless login with passkeys on the Google developer website
- Sign in with passkeys on iPhone on the iPhone User Guide site
- Meet Passkeys on the Apple developer site.
All links shamelessly stolen from this website:
- Security features