Codebook for macOS 4.5.9 is now available.
This is a bugfix release that includes several improvements to the Import feature.
- Adds support for importing a JSON export from PasswordBoss (see File > Import > Import PasswordBoss JSON…)
- Adds support for importing a 1PUX export file from 1Password (see File > Import > Import 1Password 1PUX…)
- Fixes crash when accessing File > Database Info if never synced before
- Improves progress bar animation for the Import progress sheet, properly corresponds to the number of records being imported
- Makes Import and Export progress sheets dismissible via Return/Enter key on completion
- Fixes a failure to report an error that could occur during Sync
- Updates the Import 1Password CSV routine to better handle the current format and fix a bug that stripped out backslash characters
This is the last version of Codebook for macOS that will support macOS 10.12 through 10.14. The next version, 4.5.10, will require a minimum operating system version of macOS 10.15 Catalina. We have more information about this change here.