This is a patch release for Codebook for OS X. Version 3.0.6, which we released on Monday, has a bug affecting users on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) and OS X Mavericks (10.9) that crashes the Main Window. Our apologies. Download this version to get back in business.
Downloading the Update
If you purchased Codebook (or STRIP) in the Mac App Store:
- Visit this link on your Mac
- Click the “View in the Mac App Store” button
- It will launch the App Store app and display the Codebook page
- Click the Install or Update button below the Codebook icon
- When installation completes click the Open button, or launch Codebook from Applications or Spotlight
If you purchased Codebook (or STRIP) from Zetetic directly:
- Download the update
- Unzip the file, drag Codebook to your Mac’s Applications folder
- If STRIP is in the Applications folder, drag it to the Trash
- Launch Codebook from Applications or Spotlight
Important Note: If an update is not available, please verify that you are running Codebook and not the older STRIP or Strip Sync program, which is no longer supported.