We’ve just released Codebook for Windows 3.0.18, which contains a number of new features and improvements:
- Add: Reveal button allows unmasking of master password entry field
- Add: Easily toggle masking of all fields with CTRL+SHIFT+M hotkey, menu item, and toolbar
- Add: Custom label merge feature to consolidate field types
- Add: New multi-language Diceware random password generator
- Add: Secret Agent “Default Action” feature allows username and password entry using CTRL+R Hotkey
- Update: Sync with Dropbox now uses latest Version 2 API
- Update: Improved error messages and status bar synchronization on failed CSV file import
- Update: Codesigning of release package using new certificate with extended expiry date
- Fix: Corrects credits and copyrights on About screen
If you have any problem with the update please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Thanks for using Codebook!
Note: This update was previously identified as 3.0.17. If you previously installed 3.0.17 and are experiencing an issue with repeated upgrade prompts, please install this version to resolve the problem.