Release notes for Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Android?

Could you point me to the release notes for the Xamarin releases of your products? I was able to find them at one point, but I’m no longer able to do so.

I’ve got a SQLCipher licensing issue related to Xamarin’s price change and looks like I will need to be downgrading from SQLCipher 4.1.1 to 4.0.1. Unfortunately, I’m unable to find the release notes of the SQLCipher versions and don’t know what consequences I should expect from the downgrade (features, bug fixes, etc).

Hi @lyndon_hughey

The release notes for both SQLCipher for Xamarin iOS and SQLCipher for Xamarin Android can be found directly on their respective component store pages, within the Release Notes section above the comments. Selecting the version number from the dropdown on the left will display the corresponding release notes for that version.

Thanks! I was looking at version 4.0.0.1 and it doesn’t have any notes on the Xamarin Component page, so thought I was looking in the wrong place. I see the other versions do have notes. Thanks for the quick response!

Hi @lyndon_hughey

I’m not sure why they are not displaying the release notes for 4.0.0.1 on iOS, however they are available for Android here, the same changes apply to both target platforms.