We have made a small update to the client nuget packages that ships with the following SQLCipher products:
- SQLCipher for Windows Phone
- SQLCipher for Windows Runtime
- SQLCipher for Windows Universal Application Platform
- SQLCipher for Cordova
- SQLCipher for Xamarin iOS
- SQLCipher for Xamarin Android
While non-ASCII characters were already supported in parameterized SQL commands within these libraries, this fix addresses SQL commands that include non-ASCII characters in non-parameterized SQL commands.