Sync hangs at 4%

Dear Zetetic,
I’m using an iMac with Big Sur. I upgraded Codebook to 4.4.1 and now when I try to sync using Google Drive, it hangs at 4% on “Checking Directory.” My other device is a Galaxy S10 running Android version 11 that also has 4.4.1 of Codebook and syncs to Google drive just fine. Help!
Thanks,
Shari

Hey @shari_Michels

Thanks for your support of Codebook and for reaching out. I’d like to have you try unlinking and re-linking your Google Drive with Codebook for macOS to see if that helps at all.

Here are the steps:

1. Login to Codebook for macOS and go to Codebook menu > Preferences > Sync Tab, there should be your Google Drive email address at the bottom of that window with an unlink button. Click the unlink button, then close the preferences window.
  2. Go to Sync menu > Start Sync, you should be redirected to a web browser to authenticate with Google Drive and “Allow” Codebook access. Complete that and the sync should begin.

Let me know if this allows you to sync with Google Drive again on your Mac. Thanks!

Dear MMoore,

It worked!

Thanks,
Shari

Shari,

Excellent. Glad I could help.

Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions, issues, or feedback.

In addition to posting here on the discussion forum, you can also write us at support@zetetic.net