Codebook 5 - What to Test and Requested Feedback

Hi @jkender

I am not seeing this behavior in the Codebook for Windows 5.0.7. Would you try installing the latest Codebook Cloud (CC) build and let us know if you continue to see the behavior? I will PM you the link to the latest CC installer.

Hello. How do I role back to the latest non-beta version of Codebook. I just purchased a new laptop and am having problems synching Codebook to my existing subscription, plus I am having problems getting my wifes computer to synch with our Codebook subscription. I like version 5 but this beta process has taken to long. I would like to be removed and revert back to a version that is easier to sync with other devices.

@Lee_Hunt

We see you wrote in to our private support channel and are corresponding with you there to work through any issues you’re having.

Congratulations on shipping 5.0 with Codebook Cloud! Upgrading all my devices now.

2 Likes

hello… as of today, my sync is not working between my ios and my MacOS… it was working right up until the upgrade to v5. I updated my ios first and then when I noticed the failed local sync, I updated the macOS too. I rebooted twice but still no “Desktop Wifi” sync… am on the same wifi and there is no error message … it just hangs.

Hi @gwongBC,

Would you mind reaching out to us at support@zetetic.net, we’d be happy to help diagnose the issue you’re having. Also, can you share what versions of iOS and macOS you are using and whether you’re using a firewall/antivirus software?