I don’t know if this is necessarily a Windows-Android issue. A similar issue has been plaguing me for some time, and I use no Android devices. What I found is that, over time, Codebook seems to rearrange the order of the fields in the display. What was entered as Username, password, URL, Note end up in usually reverse order on display. It seemed happening to older entires, but I hadn’t really been paying attention to it - just edit, drag back to the correct order, save and sync. I have not identified a common thread among those that it re-arranges, but suspect it may have to do with database changes implemented on various updates over the years. As an aside, the database in question was initially ported to iOS from PalmOS (that’s how long I’ve been a Zetetic user… I think I started using S.T.R.I.P. shortly after it came out for Palm.), and, though they imported correctly back in the days of yore, most of the reversed entries could be old enough (to my memory, anyway), to have been from that era.
I use Apple iOS (Currently Codebook 4.2.1 - 908, 2 devices) and Windows 10 (Codebook 220.127.116.11, 4 devices) equipment exclusively, and sync through Google Drive. Vigilant on keeping the OSes up to date as well, though one Windows device and one iPhone are corporate devices, and subject to their update roll-out schedule. Currently, the corporate windows machine is lacking the 1809/KB4558998 update (not for want of trying: it fails to install, and I cannot troubleshoot due to their policies); otherwise, all equipment is up to date. Integrity checks generally turn up only incorrect sort indexes.
More of a nuisance than anything else - I’ve never identified any missing fields.