I have Codebook 4.3.3 on my macOS Catalina 10.15.7. With one of the recent updates to Codebook in the past month or so I’m noticing that Codebook will crash when it auto-locks from not being used (I have mine set to the default of after 5 minutes). Apple gives me the opportunity to send the crash report to them.
- Ensure Codebook is not running
- Use Secret Agent key command to launch Codebook
- NOTE: I could not reproduce this by manually opening Codebook and then using Secret Agent; it only reproduced when using Secret Agent to launch Codebook if it’s not already running.
- Select a password (or other field) for Codebook to auto-type into someplace.
- Wait for timeout (5 min default).
- Codebook will crash instead of lock.
I have the crash report available. How should I submit it for review?