Error: An item with the same key has already been added

Hi. I get the following error message when trying to import a .CSV database: “An item with the same key has already been added”? I’ve tried using different file names but that didn’t wrk. Stuck…

Also: I’m currently a DataVault user and would like a relatively painless way to export to Strip. DataVault has the option of exporting in .csv or .dvx. Exporting ALL items, categories and templates is only available in DVX format. Exporting ALL items only is available with either DVX or CSV.

The only thing stopping me from moving to STRIP is the time it would take to enter hundreds of entries vs cleanly exporting.

Thanks…

Hello @Ben21

Thank you for your interest in STRIP! Unfortunately we do not have DataVault support integration built into our conversion utility, however STRIP on the desktop is able to import a CSV file with data. You should be able to export your data from DataVault and follow our data import guide to make sure you have everything in the proper format before attempting an import. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks!