Feature request: WebDAV sync for mobile

There is no version of Codebook for Linux and it doesn’t appear to be changing.

In order to support Linux users, can you add a WebDAV sync feature?

Perhaps make it an in-app-purchase for the mobile app? I’d be willing to pay another $5 for that.
WebDAV could be useful for some non-Linux users as well…

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello @s_n

There is no version of Codebook for Linux and it doesn’t appear to be changing.

While we do not have immediate plans for Codebook on Linux, it is a platform of interest. If you don’t mind, I have a few additional questions:

• What Linux distribution do you often use?
  • What platforms do you currently use Codebook on?
  • Do you pay for applications on Linux, and if so, what type of applications are they?

In order to support Linux users, can you add a WebDAV sync feature?

We do not have plans to add additional third-party synchronization options to Codebook at this time.

I already answered these questions in another thread.

Since I am switching away from macOS to Linux, I may have to look for an alternative to Codebook then.

Too bad.

When I originally bought Codepage (it was STRIP back then), it was the only password manager for iOS that was open source (if only partial).

Now, it’s just one of many open source password manager apps (some of them free) and it no longer fills my needs. It’s very disappointing that you are unwilling to do a Linux port and add a network sync option that does not use a 3rd party cloud provider (I and others asked for both years ago on the old forums already).

Such are the issues we face when we choose software that is not open source (only a small part of Codepage is open source).