Latest sqlcipher-for-android-v3.5.6.zip

Hi,
I want a latest version of sqlcipher-for-android-v3.5.6.zip file. Can anybody please let me know from where we can download this zip file? By the way i am not looking for aar file which we can write in gradle like compile ‘net.zetetic:android-database-sqlcipher:3.5.6@aar’.

Looking for zip file only?

Thanks
Ananth

Hello @krish005 - thanks for getting in touch about SQLCipher. Currently the .zip distribution of SQLCipher for Android is available through our Commercial Edition libraries. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Hi @sjlombardo, I purchased a license of android, however the system send me a link which is link to v.3.5.5 (this version make my application crash on android 4.2).

Where can i find the link of 3.5.6’s?
and I downloaded the source code of 3.5.6 and built jar and .so, are those libs different from the commercial version?

Thanks
Weihan

Hello @llmagicll

We have just resent your order fulfillment, it will contain a link to download the latest 3.5.6 SQLCipher for Android package. Would you give that a try and let us know your results? Thanks!

Thanks @developernotes. i received it. I am wondering is there any difference between Community and Commercial Edition? (which i build from github compares the files you provided)

Hello @llmagicll

Thank you for your confirmation. With regard to your question about the different editions of SQLCipher for Android, the binary packages are the same, however the distribution format is different between the two. The commercial edition of the software allows you access to private, prioritized support which is not available with the community edition.

Thanks for your explanation @developernotes. I need to confirm it cause we are facing a critical issue on android 7 with sqlcipher v3.5.6 which built from github (the issue i post here Sqlcipher crash on android over time). I thought maybe there are something differences between them. Since they are the same, then I need to keep figuring out what’s going on.

Hello @llmagicll

I am not sure if the issue you are experiencing is related to the issue we have recently been investigating, or if the source code build you used included the last couple of commits we made. If not, please feel free to reach out to us at support@zetetic.net to try a beta build. Thanks!