Small Attachments to entries

This comes up again. It’s the only time I get wistful for other password wallets that allowed this. These are typically license files that are required for apps.

I know I brought this up over a year ago, just trying to keep this on the radar.

Thanks.

@TheMadCow

Thanks for posting, and apologies for the delay in response. Small attachments are definitely something that’s still on our radar. The prerequisite for storing binary data is improvements to our current sync system, which is something that’s in active development. While I can’t comment on the timeline for completion, we’ll definitely post more information about it here on discuss and/or our blog as we’re nearing completion.

Cheers,
Micah

1 Like

I signed up for the 4.x beta since it mentions the new sync system you brought up. Fingers crossed.

-Geoff

1 Like

Just the normal yearly bump. Any new updates on the horizon in regards to attachments? Thanks!

Hey @TheMadCow

We’re currently finalizing changes for our next release which will include dark mode support on mobile devices. After that release is out, we anticipate shifting to work on supporting attachments within Codebook.

1 Like

Hi @TheMadCow

I just wanted to let you know we’ve release Codebook 4.4 which contains support for image and PDF attachments on standard entries. More information about this release can be found here:

Thanks!