I’m noticing since upgrading from STRIP to Codebook auto-locking of the application is not working as expected.
Steps to reproduce
- Set phone itself to sleep after 30 minutes: Settings -> Display -> Sleep -> After 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Open Codebook and login.
- Codebook -> Settings -> Preferences -> Use timer -> Checked.
- Codebook -> Settings -> Preferences -> Lock after -> 1 minute.
- Codebook -> Categories.
- Let phone sit displaying Categories for 2 minutes.
- Select first entry in currently displayed Category.
- Observe that entry was accessible.
In step 7, expected automatic return to login screen after 1 minute.
If I attempt to navigate to Codebook -> Settings in step 7 above, I am returned to the login screen as expected.