Crash perhaps from iphone sync with 2 computers

Codebook crashes on my laptop every time I try to sync my iphone to the software version on my laptop.
I think everything is up to date. (laptop version 3.3.2 494, iphone version 3.3.10 567).

This problem may be because I try to sync my phone between to two computers (one at work, one at home).
The sync works between my phone and one computer, but not between my phone and the other computer.

I have a crash report, but its ugly for this post.

What I’d like to know is if I can repair this. I tried an integrity check and I get :
“Orphaned records were found and moved to the Unfiled category.
Fields missing a label have been labeled Unknown.”

Let me know what else I can provide to make this question more useful for you to help diagnose.

Hi @Ben_Kilminster

Thank you for using Codebook and contacting us, although I’m sorry for the trouble with the crash during sync.

What I’d like to know is if I can repair this. I tried an integrity check and I get :
“Orphaned records were found and moved to the Unfiled category.
Fields missing a label have been labeled Unknown.”

The integrity check should automatically repair any issues it finds. Which device were you experiencing these issues on? If you run the integrity check again after this issue is reported, does it properly report no issues?

This problem may be because I try to sync my phone between to two computers (one at work, one at home).
The sync works between my phone and one computer, but not between my phone and the other computer.

When it doesn’t work, does an error message appear on either side?

I have a crash report, but its ugly for this post.

Feel free to PM it over to me so I can have a look (or just post it here as a comment)

Do you have changes pending on each device? Or is there one device that’s the most up-to-date?

If you’d prefer to receive private support, please feel free to shoot us an email at support@zetetic.net

Cheers,
Micah