Desktop version of Codebook will not sync

When I try to sync the desktop version of Codebook, it stops at 40% and I receive the following error:
"SQL logic error or missing database ditto replicate error processing inserts from changelog"
I AM able to sync from my iPhone.
I have also tried downloading the latest database file from dropbox and replacing the file on my computer. No luck

Hello @sgrune

Thank you for reaching out, although I’m sorry to hear about the behavior you are experiencing. Would you mind running the integrity check feature found within the File → Integrity Check menu and share your results? Do you have any local changes on Codebook on your desktop that you have previously not synchronized to your iPhone?

Nick,

I ran the integrity check. This is the result.

[/uploads/zetetic/original/1X/f324593fe72fe6c9e8f3f1b6c4bce3fde80078e7.png]

I did try syncing after this, but had the same result. I have made some changes to the desktop that I have not been able to sync.

Thanks for responding,

Steve

Hi @sgrune

Thanks for your quick reply. It looks like the image attachment wasn’t uploaded, would you try that again?

Sorry about that. Thanks for the help.

Hello @sgrune

Thank you for the updated image. Just to clarify, do you have changes on both your local database, and the remote that do not exist on the other?

Definitely on desktop, and possibly on mobile. Not 100% certain
Thanks

Correction on my previous response. I do have changes on both the desktop and mobile versions
Thanks again

Hello @sgrune

Would you try running the integrity check feature on Codebook for iOS, it is available within the Settings screen of the application. Would you share the results from iOS, then perform an Overwrite sync operation to Dropbox from iOS. Once you have done that, would you try to perform a synchronization operation from Codebook for Windows to Dropbox? Thanks!

Ran the IOS integrity check with following result.

[cid:2f3c40fa-226a-457c-a3d7-3949e8b78f71]

Then did the overwrite sync to Dropbox from iOS.

Then ran a sync to Dropbox from the desktop with the following results.

[/uploads/zetetic/original/1X/8bdb76b9fbe3c2e515e91fb6ad8f8adfea88d911.png]

Thanks

Hello @sgrune

I’m sorry, the images you referenced in your last post were not uploaded. Would you try uploading again when you the the opportunity? Thanks!

Sending you two emails with one image file of the screenshots attached to each. Would not accept email with two attachments.

Thanks,

Steve

Sending you two emails with one image file of the screenshots attached to each. Would not accept email with two attachments.

Thanks,

Steve

Hello @sgrune

Thank you for the updated screenshots. Would you try another approach, essentially the reverse of before:

1. Perform an Overwrite operation from Codebook for Windows to Dropbox
  2. Perform a synchronization operation from iOS to Dropbox

Would you give that a try when you get the opportunity and let us know your results? Thanks!

Nick,

The Overwrite operation from Codebook for Windows to Dropbox completed without error.

When I attempted the synchronization operation from iOS to Dropbox, Codebook crashed. I tried this twice with the same result.

Thanks,

Steve

Hello @sgrune

Can you confirm the version of Codebook for iOS you are running? The version number is located within the Settings screen of the application at the top near the icon. Would you be interested in trying a beta build of Codebook for iOS?

Version 3.3.4 (529)
Just boarding a flight out of state and will be gone through Sunday. Will try to respond to further emails, but no access to my desktop.
Would be interested in trying a beta if it might be a necessary option for correcting the problem.

Hello @sgrune

You should receive an email later this evening with instructions on joining the Codebook for iOS beta testing group. Once you have the chance to install the beta build, would you try to synchronize with Dropbox and let us know your results? Thanks!

Nick,
I followed the instructions installed TestFlight and then did a sync to Dropbox from iOS. The Tzanck reached about 80% and then codebook crashed.
Thanks for continuing to work on this.
Steve

Hello @sgrune

I’m sorry to hear Codebook for iOS continues to crash for you on synchronization. Would you mind letting us know which version of the beta application you have installed? Also, what is the sync status message on your screen just prior to the crash. Thank you for your patience!