I am runnining IOS STRIP v 2.5.1 and OS X Strip 2.5.2 (292).
I am doing sync by Desktop WIFI.
I added a new password to my ios STRIP.
Next, I launched STRIP on my mac os x laptop and did sync.
(1) The password I entered on my ios was removed from
the phone and not added to the laptop. Just in case I forgot
to click “save”, I repeated this one more time, making sure to click save,
and the problem happened again.
I next started investigating, to reproduce the problem in the other way. But I get another problem. (2)
On my laptop, I add in a field called “Note” to an existing entry,
and put in a test value “junk”.
On my phone, I click “sync”. On my phone, I see that there has been a field added
called “password” (wrong field type), and its value is empty. So I sync again,
and this time the proper field name and value gets added properly to my phone.
Next, I try reproducing the original problem. But now I cannot reproduce it.
Now, I am able to add a password on my phone and sync properly on my laptop.
Confused, I try to reproduce the second bug, and it is persistent. It takes two syncs to add a new field and value from OS X to IOS.
In conclusion, I can’t reproduce bug (1).
But I can reproduce bug (2).
Kind of hit my time limit I can spend on this problem now … bye.