Re-enabling touch ID

PLease can you advise how to re-enable touch ID on mu iphone6?

As a result of it not working, and forgetting my master password, I cannot access Codebook.

Any suggetions?

Thanks
Michael

Hi @mbull

Thanks for using Codebook and posting. Although I’m sorry to hear about the forgotten master password.

We’ve created a post with a few tips related to forgotten master passwords which may be helpful: Forgotten Master Passwords

PLease can you advise how to re-enable touch ID on mu iphone6?

Unfortunately if it’s no longer prompting you for your fingerprint within the Codebook login, it means Touch ID in Codebook somehow became invalidated (possibly from adding a removing a fingerprint in Settings). It’s not possible to re-enable Touch ID within Codebook until you login with your master password.

Please let me know if the tips in the above post are helpful, and if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Cheers,
Micah

Hi Micah

I remembered my password which is good news (actually v good news!).

Please can you help with Sync between PC and iPhone. I purchased your desktop version specifically to backup.

My PC does not allow me to select sync.

Also, in File/Preferences it will not let me select Desktop Wifi. Even though I have just upgraded
To latest PC version

Thoughts?

Thanks
Michael.

@mbull

Michael,

I remembered my password which is good news (actually v good news!).

That is excellent news!

My PC does not allow me to select sync.
Also, in File/Preferences it will not let me select Desktop Wifi. Even though I have just upgraded
To latest PC version
Thoughts?

Absolutely, I saw your private support ticket come in and will be happy to help you troubleshoot it through that.

Cheers,
Micah