Startup failure on iPhone

Codebook starts, asks for fingerprint, then fails when button is pressed or “cancel” is touched on the screen. Fingerprint works fine for iPhone and for every other application that uses it. Using iPhone 6 with IOS 9.3.1 and Codebook 3.0.5 (381). Update: It let me in after a dozen tries and somehow Touch ID login disabled. Password worked but I don’t like an app that keeps all my passwords … if it keeps them from me!

Hi @dpgarber

Sorry to hear about the trouble with Touch ID. When you’re attempting to authenticate with Touch ID, does it not accept your fingerprint and say “Try Again” or does it appear to let you in but then lock back up and ask for Touch ID again? Does the same thing occur in both landscape and portrait? Is there a specific error message that appears?

it seems to accept the touch id, but kicks the app into the background. when i bring it back to the foreground, of course i have to go through the whole process again. eventually it turns off touch id and i get to use my password, but i’m hesitant to use touch id any more.

touch id is great, but i need access to my passwords and i don’t want it to lock me out permanently.

On Apr 18, 2016, at 2:58 PM, Micah T. Moore <support@zetetic.net> wrote:

mmoore

April 18

Hi @dpgarber

Sorry to hear about the trouble with Touch ID. When you’re attempting to authenticate with Touch ID, does it not accept your fingerprint and say “Try Again” or does it appear to let you in but then lock back up and ask for Touch ID again? Does the same thing occur in both landscape and portrait? Is there a specific error message that appears?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences

@dpgarber

Sorry for the delayed response on this. We’re currently beta testing an update which I believe may fix the problem you’re experiencing. Would you be willing to try it out to see if it does? If so either private message me, or write to support@zetetic.net and we’ll get you setup.