Search field deletes label name (under Windows 7)

I found a strange behavior concerning the search field.

(STRIP 2.4.0 for Windows - Windows 7 - 64 bit - german)

I start STRIP -> I type a search item into the search field -> than I delete the search item by pressing the backspace button.
When I delete the last character an application error occurs: “Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt:” (“Object reference not set to an instance of an object”)

Even more surprising is the fact, that this error changes my first data record in STRIP.
It is an e-mail account and the “password” entry seems to be deleted. But it’s only hidden because the label name (“password”) is deleted or lost. When I press the “edit” button I can restore via combobox the correct label “password”.
But I have to edit/correct the record.
Otherwise every time the error message occurs and the password item stays hidden - even after program restart!

Regards
Frank_

Hello @Frank_

Thanks for submitting your observations within STRIP for Windows 2.4.0. We will look into this behavior and report back soon. Thanks!

Hello @Frank_

We have been able to reproduce this issue locally on a Windows 7 instance, we apologize for any inconvenience. We have prepared a fix that will be released shortly to address this issue. Thanks again for reporting your findings!

Hello,

2 weeks ago I upgraded STRIP to ver 2.4.10 and now the problem is resolved.
Thank you!
You can close this issue.

Regards
Frank_

Hi @Frank_

Thanks for getting back to us, we are glad to hear the issue has been resolved for you. Take care!