Sync between android phone and Dropbox takes 5 mins. Why?
Thank you for reaching out, 5 minutes certainly does sound like a long time for the synchronization to complete. A few follow-up questions:
- Did the synchronization complete?
- How large is your database?
- Have you previously synchronized with Codebook for Android and Dropbox on that device?
- What does integrity check report?
- Do you synchronize with Codebook and Dropbox on any other machines/devices?
You can find the database size in the Settings screen, then within Database Info. You can run an integrity check report from the Settings screen as well. Dropbox has not reported any recent service outages.