Sync problems after changing Verizon Fios router

Just fyi, in recent days I undated my Verizon Fios fibre-optic router to their latest model CR 1000A. I immediately started to get problems with a corrupted Outlook exchange profile, stuttering/slow access to Google and YouTube and then a sync failure on Codebook that included the following messages when I tried to restore it using suggestions on this site:

Could not find file 'C:\Users\paul\AppData\Roaming\Zetetic LLC\Strip\backup\strip.db'.
Message:An error occurred rolling back the backup database state
Details:Could not find file 'C:\Users\paul\AppData\Roaming\Zetetic LLC\Strip\backup\strip.db'.
An error occurred attempting to upload codebook-changesets-12164.db during synchronization

The problems seemed to be limited to one PC, an older unit but current enough to be running Windows 11.

I wasted a lot of time troubleshooting and reinstalling and in the end, out of frustration, I swapped the router back to the older model. The problems all went away.

The new router has IPv6 capability and I did a quick swap back to it to see if the performance was ok with IPv6 turned off. It seemed to be but by then I had lost confidence so have reinstalled the older router equipment which is working well.

I thought the group might be interested.

Best, Paul

Hi @Ogopogo,

Thank you for your support of Codebook, and for sharing the solution to your syncing issue!