Sync to Box.com?

It appears that there are no plans to integrate with other cloud sites to allow multi device sync. Box.com is a widely used enterprise grade cloud solution. Any chance that you guys might consider looking at this one?

Hello @Yyz-J

At this time we do not have immediate plans to add support for Box.com synchronization. Is there a specific reason you are inquiring about Box.com over the other offered providers?

Hi @Yyz-J - when you say enterprise grade cloud solution, can you elaborate on that as well?

Box is a cloud site used by many large organizations. The enterprise edition provides extremely robust security and comprehensive security (including 256 bit encryption), reporting, auditing and administration features which makes it about the only real enterprise-level cloud site on the market. I only have Dropbox so I can sync my Strip DB to it. It would be preferable to be able to use Box. Thank you.

I use dropbox for my personal things and my box account for work. I would also prefer to use box so I could better separate work from personal. Has zetetic taken another look into expanding the cloud provider list? As the previous guy mentions, box is widely used for business and has been out as long as dropbox.

I’d still like to see this as an option. Since my original post, Box has assumed a larger percentage of the cloud storage market and seems to remain on the forefront of security.