We don’t have any trial versions of STRIP available. It’s something we’re looking to do on the desktop apps but we’ve been putting our focus on improving these apps and adding new features our customers have been asking for.
We do have a free version of STRIP for iOS available that should give you an idea of how STRIP stores data and what you can do with it, called STRIP Lite, you can download it for free from the iTunes App Store.
Upgrading from STRIP Lite to STRIP
- First, purchase STRIP from the App Store
- Once the download is complete run the new app at least once
- Next launch STRIP Lite and enter your password
- Tap the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Tap Export Data to STRIP—this will launch the full version of STRIP and prompt you for the import
- Tap Yes to accept and use your STRIP Lite password to log into STRIP