The device with all the passwords on is a Samsung Galaxy s5 running Android 7.1.2.
Other devices include an iPad on 9.3.5, an iPhone 6 on 13.3.1, and a PC on Windows 10 Home version 1909.
On the iPads (out of date) database the integrity check found issues: 4 fields missing a label have been labelled unknown.
No problems found with the integrity check on the iPhone when it only had the folders synced as mentioned before.
Its worth mentioning that on the iPad, since you switched to the new version I have been unable to authorise the google drive account without the app crashing.
While writing this I have just managed to use dropbox to sync from the iPad to other devices. After synced all the other devices to this version, I then went back and synced the Samsung Galaxy over dropbox, and then once again synced all the other devices. This time the Samsung Galaxy must have been able to sync properly as now it appears that all the devices have a matching amount of Records.
This appears to have somewhat solved the issue, although I’m not sure how.