Can't read last character in password magnify

Why does magnify password always cut off the last character???

Hey @sitano

Thanks for using Codebook and posting to the discussion forum although I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue.

I have a couple of questions:

• What version of Codebook for macOS are you using? This can be found under Codebook menu > About Codebook within Codebook.
  • What macOS version are you using (i.e. macOS Big Sur 11.2.3). This can be found by accessing the Apple menu > About This Mac > Overview tab.

Thanks!

Codebook Version 4.3.3 (877), Mac OS 11.2.3
Mac Air M1

@sitano

Thanks for the response. You’re a few versions behind. The most recent version is 4.3.7. We did make a modification to the Magnify view which should resolve this issue in version 4.3.4

Fixes Magnify Field window layout issue on macOS Big Sur

Could you please try updating to the latest version by following the instructions here: Updating to the Latest Version

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you. Thanks!

Het Mister Moore👍🏽

Yup that fix the issue, thank you very much, I’ll have to check my settings because I thought that I was getting automatic updates💁🏻‍♂️ so there you go, thanks a bunch

You Guys are the best!

Thanx
Steve…

Steve,

Excellent. Glad I could help and thank you for the kind words. Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions, issues, or feedback.