Desktop WIFI Sync - New WIFI

@Rontadop

Thanks for the response and sorry for the continued troubles. Could you answer the couple of questions from my last response which will assist in troubleshooting what the issue may be:

1. Does Codebook for Windows say “Started Listener on port 57419” on the bottom left?
  2. When you visit the Sync View on iOS and select the Computer row your Computer name (for your windows computer) shows up on the list and you’re selecting it rather than just leaving it filled in from the previous sync.

Typically one of the most common issues users run into when attempting to use WiFi sync is related to a firewall or antivirus blocking the connection. Could you please review this post: Adding Codebook to Allowed Apps for Windows Defender Firewall and confirm that your network classification matches the firewall rules.

I’d also recommend temporarily disabling any firewall or antivirus you may have running then attempt to sync again, if it’s successful then we can confirm that it’s one of those two blocking it and we can further investigate how to allow the connection depending on what firewall/antivirus you’re running.

What were the results of trying to manually specify the IP address?

• Manually specifying the IP address (under “Sync without Bonjour/Zeroconf/mDNS” in the link above)

Let me know the results. Thanks!