Hi everyone, a new version of STRIP for OS X is out this morning, 2.5.1! We’ll keep this brief, these are the changes in this maintenance update:
- Updates Secret Agent window so that typing while on the entry view will automatically start a new search
- Normalizes the names we use to describe the various modes for your labels across the STRIP apps
- They have been carefully renamed, we hope this makes the app a little easier to use
- The same list of modes is displayed in both Create New Label and Customize Labels
- Improvements to Auto Suggest in the entry editor to make it less agressive via case sensitive matching
- Fixes issue with Set Password button on first login/setup
- Fixes to Local Folder sync to preserve data file permissions if modified for sharing with other system users
If you bought STRIP from the Mac App Store, launch the App Store app on your Mac and select the Updates tab. If you bought STRIP from Zetetic directly, just launch the app, and if the update isn’t detected right away, go the menu bar and select STRIP -> Check For Updates.
*Mac App Store customers only, sorry.